no zombies

calanta

We were watching the new zombie show last night, I forget the name but we got on the topic of what we would do if a zombie outbreak happened. We all voted on living on a house boat since zombies can not swim (they would get soggy). I guess that is as good as any, if the world were ending, you had to outrun zombies and the boat was free. :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

jason

fear no beer
Not a bad idea. There are a ton of small islands you can get to around here too. Then again, there are some houses out on the water here. As long as there are no hurricanes, you should be fine.

candycane

You must have been watching the Walking Dead on AMC? That is a great show! I saw on the after show that zombies cannot swim. I think that is a great idea...live on a boat, find an island and see how you fare. I'll have to share that idea with my husband....he'll like it!

danny28

Or Grimm? Isn't that about zombies too? I don't watch those types of shows. I want to be able to sleep without seeing that crap in my dreams. I would go on the water too, I didn't know they did not like water.

Qweetzy

I have never thought of it. I guess that would be a good idea. But since zombies don't breathe, what's to stop them from walking on the bottom of the body of water. I think of stupid stuff like that. It's my down fall.

oldsarge

I have never thought of it. I guess that would be a good idea. But since zombies don't breathe, what's to stop them from walking on the bottom of the body of water. I think of stupid stuff like that. It's my down fall.
Good point.....But, why wouldn't they breath, they're re-animated, everything else works on them. Plus over the years they have gotten much faster. Remember the old zombies that would shuffle along, you could go right up to them and punch them in the head, now they get pissed, chase your ass down and have a picnic.

dinosaur

troublemaker
I can't believe that intelligent people are actually discussing this topic. This must be where video games come from. You have too much time on your hands. Get a life. Go hiking or hunting or fishing or something.