Outdoor Sports

Roybrew

Hello @TimSJohn.
I love the outdoors. I've figured out years ago that it doesn't matter if a person just takes a leisurely walk in the local park, or goes to extreme far off places. It's very therapeutic to just be outside breathing fresh air. I'm not a competitive person, so camping, hiking, walking, boating and just being outside away from electronics like computers and TV are great. It is very good for a person, and there is no competition involved.

Glad to see more people on here. Any experiences you have to share? Or just pull up a log and listen to stories.
Roy

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Northern Dancer

When I can't do it I read about it. When I find that I have time on my hands I head for the computer and type things like, "Camping in a Snow Storm", or "In the Rain". I spend time viewing animal documentaries like wolves, bears, moose, etc. For the most part, I like tagging along with an amateur as they record their lone trips into the wilderness. Most of all I like to be there in person.

Roybrew

I've been watching canoe and camping videos, oh and Cappy and Pegody videos to, usually when I'm sitting eating my lunch at work. I guess like an alcoholic watches alcohol commercials.
Roy

(The Great Outdoors)