S'mores without chocolate

rockin

Yes that is how I like them without the chocolate. I can't believe how many people say what? when I tell them that. I'm not a big fan of chocolate so I prefer making them with 2 marshmallows and graham crackers.

Any other non-chocolate eaters here?

T

tentrus

My daughter passes on the chocolate too but I eat it (I actually eat her share too). Sometimes I like to put Crunch candy bars in instead of Hershey's. I like the variety!

Regina

Well I prefer the chocolate on them but I have eaten them like you, without it and only the marshmallow and graham crackers. Of course I am a big graham cracker lover so can eat those all by themselves. :)

oldsarge

Never tried them without chocolate....guess I need to work outside the box a little more! Since we're trying different thing, has anyone tried them with Anchovies and Miracle Whip?

I haven't either, just curious!

FreeWilly

Well I'd never eat a smore without chocolate because it just wouldn't be a smore to me, but I can understand. I actually do enjoy roasting a marshmallow and eating it burn't right off the stick, so I imagine just putting it between a graham cracker wouldn't be so bad. You are in the minority though. :)

Cappy

LOL, I shudder to think what would happen if I handed my wife, best friend, camping chocaholic a smore with no hersheys:brick: Pretty sure I'd be hitch hikin home:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

RoyalAmbassador

Working Camper
Have you ever tried peanut butter instead of chocolate? Try it you will be amazed!! I have had some boys that couldn't eat chocolate so we came up with it instead they loved them.