Taking my wife camping

Cappy

wonderful. Thank you so much for taking us along with you on the build and now seeing it in action looks great it rides light floats well perfectly balanced camping canoe.

Roybrew

Thank you Cappy. Last night we slept very well in the tent. The temperature dropped to about 50f, but we were comfortable. I unzipped my zero degree bag and laid it on top of the air mattress, and we used my xlarge 40 degree bag as top blanket. Worked great for both of us.
this mornings sunrise. It came up on the other side of the hill from us.
Took a walk around the peninsula we were camping on. The trail is slowly eroding away, on the Western side, because of the waves and wind.
lots of clay that gets covered with water when the lake comes up, and then blends with other clay color then bakes dry when water gets drawn down in the fall. The stumps that were left when the lake was dammed in 1950. This lake is close to 200 feet deep in spots.
this looks like grass and stuff that got washed in to this willow when the water was up, but close inspection showed it was roots growing out when the water is up.
Back at camp.
sun set. I forgot the marshmallows!

Thorry

Well I went and asked my wife if she wanted to go camping. She hasn't been camping since she was a Brownie in the girl scouts, yep long time ago, and it didn't go very well. We've been married for almost 36 year. We like alot of the same things, morning canoeing, boating on the lake, hiking, bicycling, antique stores, historical sites and things like that, but I've never taken her camping in a tent. She likes cabins and Historical hotels, as long as they don't have hot and cold running bed bugs. It's always been one of those things that I did with out her because she never showed any interest in it, and has stated, a few times in the past, that it must be awful to stay in a tent with no climate control. I think we have a great relationship, and get along well.

Help! What do I do with her? When I go alone or with my brother, we don't worry about "entertaining" each other. I want her to be comfortable, and enjoy it.

We will be staying in a camp ground with bath houses, so that's a plus.

I don't know what kind of advice I'm looking for.
It is good signs of happy married life when we take care each other. You can ask freely to wife and find to way to solve any problem with discussion