THIS NEW 'SURVIVALIST' BEER COMES WITH A KNIFE, ROPE, AND BLANKET

jason

fear no beer
Ultimately, camping is just an excuse to drink in a novel environment and use expensive, specialized equipment. If you're looking to participate in that age-old rite, you better get your hands on the new "survivalist" beer from Delaware's Dogfish Head Brewing, which comes with a knife, rope, and blanket, a bunch of nutrients, and a 9% ABV.

The Belgian-style fruit ale is appropriately named "It's The End of the Wort as We Know It" and will get an ultra-limited release on January 27 at 11am. The 750ml bottles will only be available at Dogfish Head's Milton brewery in Delaware, so maybe make a camping trip out of it. It'll be waiting for you with a special-edition Dogfish-branded Swiss army knife tied to the neck, a solar blanket wrapped around it, and a length of paracord securing the blanket.

Full story https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/dogfish-head-end-of-the-wort-as-we-know-it-survivalist-beer

Cappy

ya lost me at "fruit ale" I am a beer purist no fruits, nuts, or strange things in my beer just ole fashoned hops barley rice and water please.

BeJimmieWew

I hace never heard of him, yet I Googled him after watching this thread. I reckon Jan-Jan Van Essche is a fresh face in modern fashion world, though I cannot but agree with Faust on too loose designs, ultimately providing a dull image.

ppine

Forester
Makes about as much sense as Tincup whiskey where they climb mountains, and have a fire up in the rockpile.