Twenty One Days...

Northern Dancer

The pressure of the COVID 19 crisis was somewhat arrested when we left our regular communities and headed for our sacred spaces. [Red Pine Lake and Tea Lake] Though we experienced an abundance of rain and cold weather I enjoyed being emancipated from urban life. The trip was divided into two - Red Pine Lake, a favourite and Tea Lake. Here a few pics with a tad of explanation.

1 2873 2 2875

3 2881 4 2882

5 IMG_1765_1.JPG 6 2885

7 2887 8 2888

1 The toilet seat [Red Pine] still there since 2017 - look for it. 2 Fine dining shelter. 3 Memorial painted for Gwendoline Haney. 4 Our luscious forests. 5 My packed canoe with all the comforts of home. 6 Lots of rain and fog. 7 Accommodations - fit for the military. 8 Basecamp sign at Tea Lake.

Attachments

Roybrew

Great pictures! Looked like a great time. Wait a minute tho, is that graffiti on the rock? A painting of a bear. Wonder who did that?

Northern Dancer

Great pictures! Looked like a great time. Wait a minute tho, is that graffiti on the rock? A painting of a bear. Wonder who did that?
-----> Yes I'm afraid it is - It should last for about two or three years. It is my custom to find an isolated rock near a trial and paint a bear as a memorial to a person who has died during the year.

Hope you are doing well - I like to see more pictures of that canoe before opening the wine.