Want to relax and enjoy your mind?

Nixon

Almost every day we all are working with our daily life, whether it's work or school or even home. Park is always the best place to relax our mind. But besides sitting on the bench in the park as well as killing ice cream, what else can be done to feel fresh?

Grandpa

Take a hike. The longer the better. A good long hard hike, followed by a hot shower, and a good meal, and your troubles will disappear.

jason

fear no beer
I'm kinda lucky, my night time job during the summer can be pretty relaxing depending on where we are that night. But for four or five hours I can sort of relax, listen to some podcasts or music, and see some wildlife. During the summer it is usually too hot for the kids to do any of the local trails. I do get them on the water when I can, but with them it is not very relaxing, although time well spent.

GroundBoomLand

I think nature in a rural setting is best. It offers so many opportunities. It's a lot better than parks in my opinion. You can hunt, camp, hike, ride, etc. It is easy to unplug and detach from the daily grind. There are a lot of areas with BLM land and/or national forest. Also there are tons of areas with core land or other types of government land that you can probably access. Or you can buy your own parcel of land out in rural, low key area that you and you alone can go too.

GB

Last edited by a moderator:

Cappy

For me sitting in a shady Bayou with a fishing pole is the most relaxing I free my mind meditate pray and can really decompress that way