Wasn't sure....

Northern Dancer

Hi everyone -----> The summer is terrific in my neck of the woods. I hope you are enjoying a pleasant summer too that will bring back memories of good times.

I tried, or as we call it, field tested, my new A Frame. I by-passed another famous brand, and decded on the Woods randition. Why? Because the Woods suited my needs, and yes, it was decidedly on sale. I liked it because I had a good experience in the midst of a fearce thunder and lightning storm. That's always a good test. Secondly it was spacious - 6 manner. Though as you know that would never happen normally. Two at the very most. Once you pegged it down at the corners you only had two guylines to fix. So putting it up was almost immediate. The poles were marked so I didn't have to decided what pole went were. It has no centre pole but does have a light loop in the celing that I wouldn't use anyway. I would like to hear about your new tent experiences if you bought one recently. [And yes, I marked it with my totem logo.]

Roybrew

Very nice looking tent. I like A frame tents because they shed water very well, and are usually easier to setup. The one I had I couldn't stand up in, but it was great in heavy rains, storms and cold weather.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Northern Dancer

Very nice looking tent. I like A frame tents because they shed water very well, and are usually easier to setup. The one I had I couldn't stand up in, but it was great in heavy rains, storms and cold weather.

X-----> Good Morning to ya! All my tents accept for one are stand up. I avoid the crawl in models now.

Roybrew

Yes lot easier to be able to stand up in one. I remember the first light weight back packing tent that I was introduced to. My brother and I had a large tent that we were staying in, and his son came to spend a few nights with us. He brought along a new back packing tent. I had to see this thing that weighed almost nothing. Oooh was it small! He set it up with no rain fly, and it was nothing but mosquito netting with a light nylon floor. He had to unzip it from the top to get in...what? He looked like a prepackaged hot pocket. I was looking for microwavable instructions attached to it. never seen one that small. I guess it would keep the mosquitoes and bugs off you while you slept.
Roy