What About Bright Pink?

Paige

Is it OK to use Bright Pink for a hunting vest? I want to make me an extra vest and I found a bright pink rubberized fabric that would be great for it. I want several extra pockets for stuff so I thought if I could make it I could have it more personalized. What do you think?

4x4

Check your local laws. Odds are that will be illegal. The only color that is legal in our area is the bright neon orange. There are no exceptions.

askgrandma

I'm pretty sure that bright orange is the only thing that is allowed in most areas. I'd hate to see you try it and then get into some trouble because you've broken the law. Pink sounds great though! lol

homegrown

In most states (here in the United States) it is illegal to wear anything other than orange and you have to have a certain square footage or something like that on as well. I would not chance wearing any other color.

Outdoormom

I did not realize you couldn't wear anything other than orange. I remember my dad going out when I was a little girl with dark red colors. That was years ago though.

Smokeybear

We are only allowed to wear bright orange as well. I would stick with that color for safety. At least you know people will see you while you are out in the woods.