What do you think about this

Cappy

Not my style at all if ya gonna set up something that fancy to go camping why bother stay home. I did know a camp ground host in a national park that lived the season in a tent like that with a wooden floor and a ole wood stove for HEAT and he often apologized to campers saying he wasn't camping but home steading.

jason

fear no beer
Not for me either. Even if someone else carried it all and set it all up, I just don't see the point.

HillStream

Animals most of the time are better than people
If it's a 10-mile radius from people then that is my perfect dream.

Roybrew

Maybe if it's near a nice trout stream, and like HillStream said about being way out. It's to much like a hotel room for me. I guess the middle age, factory worker, suburbanite that I am, like it a little less cushy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cappy

Few years ago I knew a guy worked the camping area in a national forest. small ranger station where ya checked in of you were camping there. he had a big canvas cabin tent wood stove table chairs bed and cooking area lots of storage it was pretty nice but not fancy at all. he lived there summers or rather hot seasons it was in the mountains and cool there. He packed it up and moved to Florida for same job had a pretty sweet gig folks helped him pack and tear down and in Florida he had help getting set up.