White Chicken Chili

Greatoutdoors

We had several grilled chicken breasts leftover from earlier this week and no one wanted to just eat them. I went searching for some recipes with cooked chicken and came across this. I have got it simmering on low in the crockpot and it smells delicious!

ponderosa

Looks yummy. I make something similar about twice a month all winter long, but mine has some half & half and sour cream and relies on chili peppers and spices for the heat. Perfect cold weather food.

Blueskyy

That sounds pretty good. I know my husband gets tired of having regular chili all of the time so we will have to give this a try.

TakeAHike

That sounds almost like mine except I don't put the peppers in. Instead we cube a block of pepper jack cheese and put that in. That way it is more like chili than soup. It does sound really good though.

LillieDeS

i dont do much cooking, my wife does all are real cooking but your recipe sounds very good. of course i need to get her to say yes but i dont think that will be hard

Roybrew

I was camping with a couple of my nephews a few years back, and their mom packed some of this chili. Man it was great! I don't know if it was the chili or we just ate to much, but we were awake at 1am eating rolaids. It was great chili tho.