Winding down after Christmas?

sarahlorrain

Has everyone recovered from the holidays? I was a little sad to see Christmas go; it's my favorite holiday of the year. I'm glad to be done buying a ton of presents though!

Kitten

I had a great Christmas, but I'm sooo glad it's over. We're attempting to recover, but have a party to plan for in a week, so it's still kinda crazy around here unfortunately.

tater03

Christmas is usually the best holiday for me. This year I was just glad to see it end. With all the financial troubles going on and us right smack dab in it at the moment just wasn't in the spirit this year. We did have a good Christmas just glad it is gone for another year.

sarahlorrain

I had a little harder time getting into the Christmas spirit this year because of financial troubles as well. We weren't able to get the kids as many presents as usual and Santa was only able to get one present for each kids and put only three little things in each stocking. :(

HereToday

I find that I find the ending of Christmas and the start of the New Year a bit more hopeful one this time around. I look forward to January 20th and the Inauguration.

dtinnan

weve been waiting on student loans to come, plus my scholarship money. so we told the kids we'd have Christmas some time in january when the money gets here. still no money yet. ho ho ho!

HereToday

Well folks, we're well beyond the Yule time now, I hope we've all stuck to our resolutions and we're counting the days until the sun beckons us outdoors for a bit of nature appreciation:tinysmile_twink_t2: