changing Weather

grand

Some people say that the extreme weather changes, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, flooding, etc. that we are experiencing around the world nowadays are results of man's disregard for the gifts of nature. That the earth is changing... What do you think?

dinosaur

troublemaker
I think that geological studies have proven that this type of activity has been experienced by the earth for eons before man existed on the planet. Some people give man credit for having power he doesn't posess. The audacity is astounding.

Grandpa

Cycles, it all comes round and round, just as Dino said. We've been keeping weather records for how long? 60, 80, 100 years?

IndianaHiker

Have to agree all cycles. I don't believe the end of the world stuff. Heck ever generation of humans on this planet have had some reason to think the end of the world is near.

Tony

This depends on what your principle is. I believe that the Earth is just doing what it has done for many many years already and we are at the time when calamities happen at the same time. I think there is no difference if the calamities happen in a short period of time or long period of time.

carmen

I have never believed any of the end of the world things, its just a way to promote fear and keep people stuck in a box. That is the way I see it at least.

I also think the earth is just doing, what it has been doing since the start of time. Sure, we as humans have treated the earth like crap, but I doubt we cause everything to go wrong. I do think we need to start taking care of the earth better, though. Will it end calamaties? Probably not, but I get sick of seeing trash all over the place.