Christmas lights out!

rockin

We put up all of our outdoor Christmas lights this afternoon. It's gorgeous here today - mid 50s so I thought why not. We usually do it next weekend but who knows what the weather will be like. Are yours up yet?

Fox38

I know some people that keep them up year round. I don't think a week early is too bad. I am going to try to talk my hubby into hanging ours tomorrow. We tossed all pumpkins today!

omegapd

we did the inside stuff today- tree up and lights around the fireplace. Like you, it just seemed like the perfect day for it- even though it's early for us too.

FreeWilly

I put mine up last night with my girlfriend inside. I usually wait until after Thanksgiving to put the Christmas decorations up, but my girlfriend will be leaving in the middle of December to go back home until January so we are celebrating together now.

CampingFamily

We don't have any of our Christmas stuff out yet, probably next weekend. There are some around the neighborhood that have lights on the outside of their houses now and look good.

campclose

We put our lights out today! Seems like we all have the same idea - get them up and out when it's nice out. I can remember too many years when there was 4 or 5 inches of snow and we were out hanging Christmas lights!

hippieP

Mine are still in the box but we are going with next weekend, we plan to go all out and since we have family coming in we can wait. We also get their extra help to put them up too.

Greatoutdoors

Our tree has already been up for a week now...my two year old insisted. We haven't decided about outdoor lights yet for this year.

OldSole

I don't put stuff up until almost Christmas. I hate putting up decorations for anything but I will do Christmas albeit late. I do make sure it's up by Christmas Eve though.

jason

fear no beer
I took the Christmas stuff down, but it is just sitting in the garage. I do not do anything until after Thanksgiving.

outwest

We are going to set up everything this weekend just because its the first weekend when one of us was not working overtime. I am thankful for it don't get me wrong but I am beat too.