Cryptozoology

Camoguy

There are a lot of different creatures out there that have been said to be out and about. There are a lot that haven't ever been proven to exist. Have you ever had an experience while you've been the outdoors with anything that you haven't been able to explain?

Morgan

Nothing yet but I always wish I could see some UFO's although I'm afraid that they might take me with them. I don't exactly know all kinds of bugs or critters in the wild so I can't say that I've seen something that hasn't been labeled yet.

Camoguy

We saw something and I say something because we couldn't identify it from the glimpse we had. It was a large 6-7 foot biped but we couldn't get close enough to say if it was a man wearing a fur or what. We tried to catch up but the thing was fast as all get out. I don't want to say but it certainly outran us and we were trying to catch up. Maybe a tall teenager who was having a joke on us perhaps?

IDIGbigfoot

Trying to follow or out run my Mt Kin is something we humans will never achieve.They are to fast,too smart,and they are aware of us way before we see them.Can't wait for my class A sighting.Have had 3 class B encounters.

Camoguy

LOL. I think someone was playing a trick on us but it was a good one. I've always wanted to go on a cryptozoology hunt but I've never had the opportunity to do so. I will one day though.

CatsEye

I'd LOVE to go on one of those trips! I have some friends in a paranormal society and they are always after me to go but honestly I don't believe in ghosts. Now some of the mythical or unknown animals, I'm just not sure.