Ginger or pepper?

TribalP

When it is cold in the camping site you are staying in, what spice will you normally add in your food to warm your body, ginger or pepper?

Jimbo

Ginger. That was a pretty easy question actually. I didn't have to think about it. I've never been a fan of pepper. It makes me sneeze a lot.

jeddah

I prefer ginger over pepper! It gives a spicy-sweet aroma to my food when cooked with it. We can get some important medicinal uses with ginger despite its pungent taste.

TribalP

Ginger. That was a pretty easy question actually. I didn't have to think about it. I've never been a fan of pepper. It makes me sneeze a lot.
LOL I know it's an easy question and the answers are predictable also. :tinysmile_twink_t2: I love ginger but I prefer pepper over it. Pepper warms my body instantly and it has stronger effects than ginger does.

CBatch

I don't think I've ever used Ginger. What does it taste like? Is it a spice like pepper and salt? I don't use pepper to warm me up either. I sit by the campfire :)

faye

I would make a hot ginger juice to warm me up during cold weather. Pepper is just a meat or vegetable seasoning that has a spice agent.