Kings Island

DragonAge

This weekend I went to Kings Island for the first time. It was a lot of fun. I was really impressed with their selection of roller coasters and other rides! It was a bit expensive. Tickets were $52 an adult and $32 a child. We discovered that the Kroger a few miles away sold tickets for $20 less, so we got them there. Parking was still $12 a car.

Ilovelife

I went there many years ago. I do remember it being very expensive, but they had a pretty nice water park that was included in the price.

indoorwife

We went a long time ago. I remember it was my first and only time I went on a stand up roller coaster. It doesn't get the press it used to but it's a first rate park.

msdoolittle

I'm originally from NW Ohio.

When I was in school, we'd got to Kings Island and Cedar Point a few times a summer each. Good times!

I haven't been to Kings Island probably since 1991, though. Cedar Point since 2004. I'm sure things have changed a lot at both parks.

sailorman

I have always wanted to go to Cedar Point, but never got the chance. On work trips I have driven by it and it looks like a place the whole family would enjoy. Where is Kings Island at?

Walking Man

King's Island is around Cincinnati somewhere, or not far from there. We've been quite a few times but it's been a while for us too. We used to take the kids there all of the time when we had a long weekend and during the summer when we didn't go on vacation out of town.