Place of Accident

Morgan

I'm sure all of us take precautions when doing outdoor activities. We can't deny though that there are accidents that occur even how careful we may be. Do you still return to the place where that accident occurred? I won't anymore because of the trauma that it gives me. I have experienced an accident when I was little and I never went back to that place anymore.

TribalP

Depending on the place, I think I would still return there even if I ever got accident in the place. Otherwise there would be to many place I can visit anymore. :D

Charlene

I was in a terrible car accident when I was 16 years old. You always here that most accidents happen close to home and this one did too. I was forced to keep seeing the site of the accident as it was right down the street from my house. In the end, I believe it helped me cope with the ordeal even though I was terrified the first time I drove by it.

oldmangunner

I try to avoid places of accident. We rented cabins for our sons 4th birthday and all of the electricity went out. He was coming down some stone steps and the steps were lose. It was night time and when all the outdoor lights went out he got scared and slipped on the lose stones and was quite hurt. I would never take him back there again.