Too much snow?

grand

There had been too much snow in the Eastern part of the US recently. How has it affected you and your family?

Bumpkin

I don't live in the northeast anymore, but I remember some winters up there when the snow seemed like it was never going to stop. It causes so many problems - everything from where to put it to collapsing roofs and power lines. Not to mention car accidents, slips and falls, and health issues for the older population if they have to shovel.

Bradsalex

SHAME ON YOU!!!!! There is no such thing as "too much snow". I'm from Maine originally and I miss the snow. I wish I could be there for all of the fun right now. I miss riding a snowmobile down main street and too school and stuff.

woodzman

We've been lucky so far this winter. We just caught the edge of the last three big storms. Ordinarily, we have as much snow in early December as we have now. That can change at any time here though.

Adventurelover

Well being that I live in GA we got just enough! It snowed overnight here one night and my kids and I got to go out that night and the next day and have a few snowball fights and make snow angels. Actually I wouldn't have minded if it had lasted a couple more days! I do feel bad for the areas that got hit so hard though.

Pebbles

I really can't complain about the amount of snow we've gotten, but of course we have at least 2 months before snow becomes less of a possibility. The older I get the less I like dealing with the snow.