A great ride

tentmom

The snow is melting ~ I’m so excited. We have gotten the 4-wheelers out and we went for a long ride Saturday. It was so nice out, I loved it and the kids love it too. I love it when the weather breaks and it’s warm enough to be outside. Anyone else get out there and ride whatever you own? I feel for the snowmobilers in our area, there was only really a couple of weeks that we had a lot of snow for them to ride. I think that is why my hubby sold ours (that and I did not want to ride).

Grandpa

We are at the in between stage here, although we can still get the sleds into the upper canyons. 4 wheelers are still shedded up.

GPER

I used that nice weather to get my Polaris Ranger ready for the summer. I never had a front drive shaft for it and now I have 6wheel drive, I can't wait to try it out. It was nice yesterday and I pulled the leaky radiator out of my Jeep and will take it to the radiator shop Monday. We are back to the freezing rain today.

oldsarge

My buddy in Alaska has two of the Polaris 6X6's, can't remember the model though, I want to say they are like 600's. He got them about 6 years ago and those things are great. We took them all over, had the tilt bed's loaded up with all kind of gear for prospecting. food water, fuel and our packs. Taking them out again this July for 15 days, can't wait!