Aluminum foil

peanut

Do you take aluminum foil with you every time you go camping? It seems like a handy thing to have when cooking. Have you ever used it for something new that you'd never thought of before?

KeikoOka

I take it with me and use it to cook foods with. It also comes in handy for other things out side of cooking as well. I think it is a good thing to have around if you have room for it.

campclose

Yes we always have it. It's in the camper and in the camping supplies. We use it all the time. We wrap bananas in it and roast over the fire. We also use it for the potatoes in the morning.

Ilovelife

I have a hard time keeping it around because the kids like to use it for arts and crafts and games and things. I now take an extra role that I hide just for me in case they use up the other role.

hikingprincess

Aluminum foil is definitely on the list when we go camping! We use it for storing leftovers, cooking and a couple other unlikely uses. I think we would be lost if we ever forgot it!

jeddah

Yes, we take aluminum foil with us because it's useful when it comes to cooking our meals. It acts as an optional subsitute to frying/baking pan in some of our cooking methods.

nomad

It's one of the main things needed when we go camping. Aluminum foil has lots of uses that we might never thought off. I think it is also environment friendly as it can disintegrate in the soil unlike plastic.

OutdoorsGirl

Aluminum foil is also recyclable. It is useful, it will attract heat in case of an emergency, it also encases things to be cooked on an open fire. It is a great product in my opinion.