Anyone camping for Labor Day?

Grady

Is anyone going away for Labor Day weekend? I've been away a lot of the summer so I'm actually planning on staying home and taking it easy that weekend. Camping is fun, but I've been pushing it to the max this year.

KeikoOka

I go camping this year because I am afraid that it will just be to crazy. Although I do have a friend who has a private lake and I may go sailing there for the day.

northernbushape

The Jeepist
I am up in the air still. I have a few options, but not sure yet what we will do. We will most likely either take the Jeep someplace remote, or do some boat access camping with the brother-in-law.

Still lots of camping left in the fall and early winter here - at least at lower elevations.

southerngal

It's still just been way too hot here for us to plan a camping weekend. Heat and morning sickness don't seem to go together but I hope we can get in a few Fall trips before it gets too cold.

Stoker

The weather isn't changing fast enough for me this year. We'll probably settle for a front yard BBQ instead. It usually works out to every other year.

campgirl

I wish but we are not. There are just too many things to do around the house. The kids have sport practices too and there are several parties. We are going to try to camp in October though.

Charlene

Unfortunately, no. The kids are going back to school this week and we are just too busy with all the 'back to school' activities along with other various things. My schedule is too full right now.

hummingbird

We haven't decided yet. We have someone coming in this weekend but she is going to stay just a few hours. There is a local campground we can go to that we can travel in to the house to visit and then go back to the campground. We have had the new pop up out quite a few times this summer. We love it!