Cabin prices at Yogi Bear

Hikebike

I just checked out prices for a campground near us – Yogi Bear campsite in Java, NY. I can’t believe the cost per night to rent a cabin! The cheapest is $149 a night (peak times).

It totally threw me for a loop. We sold our camper last year but there is NO way I’m paying $300 plus taxes for 2 nights at a campground. Anyone ever stay at a Yogi Bear campground?

PePaw

Old Fart
We have stayed at them in Virginia and Florida years ago. The prices were near the same all them years ago. Their resorts are full of activities for kids to stay occupied with. You get more for the money than just the cabin.

rockytibby

My husband and I camped at Medicine lake two weeks for our honeymoon and spent just under $200.00 for gas, food,and propane. I cant even phathom paying $149.00 per night in a camp ground. How about buying a cabin style tent for $100.00 and have it when ever you want.

Hikebike

I did just check and you do get a lot for the money of the cabin. This campground in NY has a water park and paddle boats. It also has a ton of fun things for the kids. I just hate the cost of it!