Camping on the beach

Fox38

I couldn't believe the amount of people I saw on the beach late at night and then the same people when we went out in the early AM to see the sunrise. I swear they slept out there. Anyone ever done this?

hydethebeef

I really like to go camping on the beach when there is going to be a star shower. I love getting to lay on the sand and watch all of the shooting stars with my family.

Ilovelife

I used to do that but I have been so busy I have missed the last three. I know there is at least one more good one coming up and I do hope that I can remember to get things in order so we can go!

waverider365

We go to a camp ground thats very close to the beach but there are many times that we would sleep right on the beach although not any more as with the younger crowds and drinking going on it's not always safe to be out there.

campershell

We did once and I did not get a good sleep. I am not used to the incessant sound of the rolling waves and it seemed to be getting closer every minute. And the wind was strong and cold...

JimBarb

I camped at a lakeside in the mountains once, just out of line of sight was a waterfall. I spent half the night thinking I heard breakers and stormy waters, disoriented by the incredible volume on a dark, quiet night. It was actually sort of creepy.