Cats!

carmen

That is a great collection of kitties, we have a few too but most are pretty camera shy. I have never to see a cat that can move as quick as our youngest though. She refuses any even 1/2 decent picture of her taken.

Barney

I guess these were hungry and would do anything for a decent meal and hence the posing. :) They ate even the salads we gave them.

aldove

Those cats are beautiful to look at but I have phobia in them honestly. We used to have a cat at home owned by my older cousin and her cat without reason, scratched me with her paw.

MissyKitty

Love the middle cat, it looks so cute! I like all cats, so these pictures were for me! I have some good pictures of cats,that i have met on my travels somewhere. Ill see if i can find them, ill upload a few also.

dkramarczyk

They are all so cute. They seem like they might be a family of sorts. Interesting to think about. I hope they have homes or find homes soon. Every cat deserves someone to look after them.

Barney

They all came out of some old house's yard I and believe they live there. Although they were hungry they looked pretty well fed so I presume someone is taking good care of them.

Grandpa

Saw a cat sitting on the rail fence over in the corrals one winter. It was studying the house so I took a chunk of turkey meat over and set it where it could find it. After a couple of feedings it let me pet it, as friendly as could be. I picked it up and carried it to the house, it was light as a feather. It came right in, drank some warm milk and headed straight for the door to be let back out. That cat just did not want to be a peoples cat. It preferred being out there. I'm sure it had been people broke before it settled into our barnyard but that is where it wanted to stay. It hung around a year or so before it suddenly disappeared. I assume it made a tasty treat for an owl family.

clewand550

Very pretty cats. They do look very friendly. I'm sure that they wanted some food and thought that a picture or two might pay for some food from you.

familytents

Aw...how sweet. It's like a greeting. Are they ferral cats? At least half, I'm assuming. I suppose if they were real wild they would run from someone, but maybe not, if hungry. It sounds as if they are use to humans, so yeah, someone must be feeding them. That is good. I'm glad.

campclose

Sweet! Where did you hike to see all of those cats? Its funny that you would run into cats out in the woods. I've hiked in many state parks and other trails and never ran into cats.

Boboque

Just your friendly neighborhood feline patrol, working to make your environment safer and rodent free just for your protection. Move along now, we have rodents and reptiles to rescue you from. :yo::hungry:

hummingbird

They were certainly not afraid of you. Sometimes, being afraid of people is a good thing. I do hope they had homes because if they didn't, they could be a significant danger if they become in contact with anything rabid. They would be a good carrier of rabies.