Crocodile riding

Drupalist

I read old news about a drunk man who climbed onto the back of a crocodile and got his leg bitten. He was stupid but surprisingly the crocodile let him go and didn't inflict worse damage.

faye

It was a saltwater crocodile, wasn't it? If it bit its own prey, he will not let go of it. That stupid drunk guy is so lucky his life was spared.

oldmangunner

I think that man is pretty lucky that he did not lose his legs or his life. An alligators bight is 400 lbs per square inch. Basically that is a nice way to say if the alligator does not want to let you go nothing can make him. That guy got lucky.

Captain

Seriously? Now that is just too funny. Please tell me the man was drunk before he did this. I can't imagine someone that was sober doing this trick! OK - yes I can.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Well, most crocs are saltwater. That doesn't mean they won't venture into fresh. And don't confuse them with Kamen.

The guy was lucky. Crocs like to drag their prey down into the deep and shove them under a rock or a sunken log for a couple days. It tenderizes the meat so they can devour them easier. It's kind of like aging a steak. It's one of the reasons I don't eat aged beef.

northernbushape

The Jeepist
There have been many dumb things I have done over the years in the name of beer, but jumping a crock is not one of them!

Pretty funny visual though :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Alliegator

Beer definitely had to play a big part of this stunt. He's lucky to be alive. I wouldn't tackle a croc for any amount of money. They are very quick and I know I'm not that fast.