Dave Canterbury and True Survival

Gondor

For those who truly in love with this topic you might not want to miss this YouTube channel because this guy is one of the best experts in the field. And I'm not talking about his show on Discovery but his life long experience in this field.

Meet Dave Canterbury Survival

oldsarge

I like Daves outlook on survival. I think teaming him up with Cody Lundin was a good match. Cody has some really good teachings, but Dave has a much more practical approach to the whole situation. I have a ton of survival manuals I've collected throughout the years but I'd definitely buy Dave's DVD and book.

Michael

I really like his YouTube stuff. It's very practical and not dramatic like the Discovery Channel shows.

Gondor

He's one of the rare one's that puts his money where his mouth is. Not only that he is practical but he doesn't care about cosmetic stuff in life, only to what works - and that is a true survivalist.

Camoguy

LOL Dinosaur, you know all of the survival techniques, that's why you're still around, dude! This guy does have a good grip on what it would take to survive when you are out with nothing. It is doable and is a challenge but unless I have to, I'm going for comfort.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Yeah, I was just being funny. It is true I know a lot about survival but one can always learn something new. That'a one of the reasons I am on this site. I'm also sure that the program by Dave Canterbury is probably a good one. I don't watch because I'm too busy doing it myself.