Dishes and other tableware

campershell

Do you bring dishes and other tableware when you go camping? We use unbreakable dinnerware and cheaper spoons and forks. We don't use the disposable kind that adds to the garbage. Which kind do you bring to camp?

Itchy_Ivy

We haven't camped that much so we use disposable ware. However, now that we are planning on camping more often, I have started to put together the odds and ends that we all have in our cabinets to make a set to take with us.

waverider365

Since we go with so many families at once and the meals are pulled together its only plausible to do disposable for the dinner ware as we still have so much pots, pans, cutting boards, and utensils to wash as it is.

hustead

The FNG
Camping gear

I like to take a rubber plate that folds down into a bowl as well and for silverware I take spoon, fork, knife and cork screw all in the form of a swiss army knife. Both things pack up small, work great and can be purchased cheaply.

GPER

When I take foil wraps to eat I go to GFS and get the packages of utensils to eat with. They come with a napkin, fork, knife, spoon, salt and pepper. Then I have nothing to wash and ready to go.