Fan for tent need recommendation.

Sperez

Good day !

Hoping to leverage y'all wisdom on the subject of fans for use in the tent. *

I had originally purchased 2 of the Coleman free standing fans with the soft blades off of Amazon. It received lots of great reviews. **However we used them this weekend and they were perfect at first, but after an hour they stopped. They could not be restarted after new batteries and lots of "fiddling" around to try and get them to work (both of them stopped). *

Does anyone have a fan that they would recommend?

Thank you,
Sharon

RoyalAmbassador

Working Camper
Believe it or not we bought 4 fans from WalMart on sale cost about $10 each made by O2Cool it is indoor/outdoor dual power 8 D battery or you can plug them in using the ac adapter. They will run for about 3 days on battery. I took it one step farther and made a plug adapter and run it off the car battery. We have run all 4 fans all night and the car cranked right up. I am not sure of the amp draw but it does not seem much. They are white and the batterys are on the bottom making them stable also has a handle and hook. I have not looked at WallyWorld for fans in a long time these ones have lasted several years.

Sperez

Thank you so much, I checked the website and there are a few sizes. Do you recall if you have the 5" or 10" size?

Thanks again,
Sharon