Floating cooler.

campclose

Me too, how cool is that! I could put it in our pool and then no one would have to get out to get a beer or drink! I've never seen anything like it before so sign me up! I actually might buy it for my hubby for Christmas.

Mary Beth

I might have to get one of these, for when I canoe. I have not flipped my canoe, yet, but a floating cooler would be handy, if i did.

I am going to have to buy this for my dad. He is always flipping his boat! Thanks for sharing the floating cooler, because I was out of Christmas gift ideas.

outwest

The idea sounds great and I know many people who could use one of these, including myself. A buddy of mine just got a new boat and it seems like a good little gift to get him so I can bribe him into going out on the lake.

nomad

This is a must for me so I will order one. I can't wait to try it when I go fishing. My drinks would become warm because I don't have a cooler small enough to carry around. This one will be great for a cooler.

briansnat

Platnium Member
I'm not so sure about this. With the round bottom and attached lid it looks like it might tip easily when open, sending your beer to Davy Jones' Locker. It doesn't seem to hold very much either.

Any time I've needed a floating cooler I simply bungeed a regular cooler inside an inner tube. It's much larger than this so holds more beer and food, and has a low center of gravity so it's almost possible to upset.

Last edited:

rockin

I don't think it looks easy to tip! I'm sure they product tested it several times in the water just to be sure it wouldn't. I want one too! I wonder where they sell them and if anyone really owns one.