Guess What I Found Today At Kroger's?

Thumper

I was going through the frozen foods section today trying to find something to nuke for dinner and guess what I found? I found frozen rabbit!! I was excited. I love rabbit fried chicken style. Now if I want one I don't have to go hunting first. I wonder if domestic and wild rabbit tastes different?

CBatch

Seriously? I've never seen rabbit or any game meat in a grocery store. I would not buy it nor would I eat it, but it's pretty cool that it was there. I am going to look the next time I am at the store.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Who cares? Rabbit is good meat. Check it out. If it tastes good and isn't enhanced by any hydrogenated oils or other chemically enhanced or molecularly processed to produce "desired" affectation of herbivorelike tendencies, eat it.

If you start talking like an herbivore afterwards, I'll let you know and you can stop. Hopefully I will be in time before you turn into a complete dullard and start to believe in political candidates.

Dougdad

archeryaddict
LOL Dino, too funny yes rabbit is great, but tame and wild do indeed taste different. It all depends on where you harvest them at and what they have been eating. I like to get the ones from the farm field potholes, as they eat allot of alfalfa, corn and grains which has a tendency to make them fat, lazy and tender. Pellet fed bunnies are good but not my favorite!

Pumpy

Wow, frozen rabbit! That is an interesting find. Last week my local Kroger started restocking buffalo meat. I was pretty excited about that. I love buffalo; never been very good at making rabbit though.