Has anyone ever....

Wild Bill

....been in a situation where you were out in the wilderness and you had to figure out how to survive for a few days?

I don't mean you went out camping and came back, I mean you are stuck out in the wilderness and you have to figure out how to get food, water and shelter for a day or two.

Bushman

I got lost once in the woods for a couple of days. I ended up having to eat some worms because I didn't bring any food with me (I didn't expect to be gone for more than a few hours).

Obviously I managed to keep calm and I found my way back to civilization.

Gopher

I've never been anywhere where I didn't know where I was. I guess I'm a wimp because I follow established trails. I would panic if I was lost and didn't know where I was.

LytWind

I was lost in one of my hiking trips. I didn't stay in that place for very long because I followed the rules of hiking that when you are lost then you just keep walking until you find a stream or a river. Then following that body of water downstream will eventually lead to road and that means civilization. I did this and I'm glad that I reached the road just before the sun went down.

Shanna

I've never been lost but I have been to the place that I didn't know where I was. LOL Seriously, I haven't ever been lost but there were times that I thought I was going to be. I just kept walking and finally found a familiar landmark and went from there. I was just turned around for a little while. It took me just about an hour to find my position.