How much do they cost?

hydethebeef

I have never had an ATV. I am a little curious to know how much they cost. Not just getting the ATV but does it need tags? Would I have to get a special licence? What are the costs of owning an ATV?

oldmangunner

Right now there are lots of ATV's going on the market. People that bought them but now have to sell them because they do not have the time and they need the money. Now is a great time to get a good deal on an ATV.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Indiana doesn't have any requirements. You're still pretty much free to do whatever you want. California has to be the most restrictive state in the union. I'm always amazed at the legend behind the possible purchase of items on the internet or catalogs: known to the State of California to cause.......

It's amazing what the state of California knows that the rest of us are so sublimely ignorant of as to create a genuine need for research. On the other hand it could be that California is truly the land of fruits and nuts.

GPER

My Polaris Ranger was a rescue project so it has cost me time and the parts I have put into it. The flatbed trailer I built to haul it on was a 100 dollar Prowler camper frame. I don't buy any stickers for the Ranger since pay to play are the only places I take it. It has been fun and my daughter and I have trailed it all summer without any problems this year. So I am making progress and getting the bugs worked out.