How much will it cost

winner

Can any one of you say me how much will it cost me for scuba diving?
And what are the best places for it?

I have not done any scuba diving in the past.But i am very interested in doing it.

If there are experienced divers here please write your thought about your experience here.

Thank you

dheeshaan

My dear friend the diving is not a childish matter.You require a fortune to go around the world and try this adventure. Find the money required and just go on a trip to have the fun ..

winner

I know that its not a child game.But want an estimate of how much i would be need for doing it.So that i can make the progress of planning for it.If you it just post your estimate.Otherwise please leave advising me.I will find some one who is experienced enough.

Thank you for you reply

trek

I think the cost depends on the place which you going to.the cost may very according to country.I think no one will be able to tell you the exact cost unless you say your place of visit.I have a few places which i know.But i dont know what anount they charge

sakthi

As all the guys said the cost cannot be said for sure.It will change according to place you visit.So it is good if you ask some travel consultant rather.

JohnyWalker2000

I don't know where is the best place to scuba diving , but i did in Turkey in Antalya , Before scuba diving i did some training and i payed about 300 euros for one hour to diving, to 50m depth and it was extraordinary . I want to scuba diving next summer .

m1dz0r

I went last year with my girlfrend in Italy in vacation. We were visiting the town and we saw a flyer with scuba-diving lessons. We went and we talked to a man. The first lesson was free if you can believe it. Then we went again and he charged 80 euros/person. It`s wonderful! We saw all kind of fish and plants. Hope that this post helped you.

Thomas

I will go next summer in France with my family . I have done scuba diving last year and i want to go next summer in France . I will do scuba diving . It is the second time when i practice scuba diving. I think that scuba diving will be cost about 100 euros . I love the Mediterean see and just wait to arrive in France .

tater03

I have never been scuba diving but would love to go some time. I have a friend that went to the Great Barrier Reef and he loved it. Some places make you get certified before you can scuba dive in certain places.

ACCER

The cost of training varies greatly across the globe. Certification is another matter and costs even more.

Tater,
I've done GBR and it was AMAZING!

pavan

Beginning with the Red Sea in Egypt, there is no other scuba diving like this place. It is one of the best places to scuba dive I’ve found. The water is incredibly clear and with the right scuba gear, you can dive and see some amazing sea life.

The next best place to scuba dive is in Malta. This place offers great visibility as well, but the diving with scuba gear is protected by the Maltese Island government. When you scuba dive in this amazing place, you will see octopus and rays of every kind.

Finally, the third best place to scuba dive is in Costa Rica. I can’t believe the fish I saw in my dive off the shores of Costa Rica. Scuba diving in the world’s best water is a hobby of mine, so I’ve seen some fabulous fish, but none like the underwater life I saw here. Keep up the great scuba diving and enjoy these wonderful scuba diving locations.

ACCER

There are places where you can rent equipment and take lessons etc. The prices are all over the place and the best advice I can give anyone is to look in the area that you wish to dive and ask them.

slide

Is certification very important? Cant we do without it?
I am very much interested in learning this.

riskey58

xcuba diving

That is what i was wondering how much it cost , and how long do you get to scuba dive?

ACCER

Certification in and of itself is nothing more than the assertion that you have mastered the basics enough to be safe. Can you dive without it? In many places, yes. I DO NOT recommend diving without some training. Not just for your own safety but for the safety of those that are with you.