It Sure Be Hot

Roybrew

I hope everyone is doing well. It has been 90+ degrees every day, in the past 2 weeks, here in East Tennessee. I don't camp when it's this time of the year.

Y'all stay cool out there.
Roy

Northern Dancer

I hope everyone is doing well. It has been 90+ degrees every day, in the past 2 weeks, here in East Tennessee. I don't camp when it's this time of the year.

Y'all stay cool out there.
Roy
-----> It's been hot here too but we have booked and off we go this Sunday. There are just two of us and getting the precise equipment down to a "T" has been difficult. Though my canoe can take about 900 pounds the thought of such a load is nightmarish.

Northern Dancer

Ooh goody! A canoe trip. Where you off to? Going to take pictures I hope.
------> Our base camp will be on Red Pine Lake but we plan to explore Nunikani Lake. The portage to get into the lake is 450 meters [1476 feet]. The dominant fish species on RP are Lake Trout and Bass. However, I will be bringing Salmon to fry up in the cast iron fry pan. I do need to take more pictures and hopefully different ones. In the past, I've tended not to have people in the pictures. I think that will change this year.

Roybrew

I understand when people don't want to be in a picture plastered on the web. You have a great trip. I hope the weather is good.