Kids and the Outdoors

Mysty1

My friend loaned me this great little book called "Outdoor Parents Outdoor Kids" its so real that it's funny, although helpful in getting my kids moved to go outside.

Archer

Thanks for the recommendation: I'm always looking for good reads for both me and the kids in my family. We go camping often but their parents let them bring cell phones, game boys, etc. and I like to find ways to get them to put the gadgets down and look around.

Erwin

I also always like to find books like this. I will be purchasing it for our family soon! I am lucky that our children rather be outside than inside anyway.

waverider365

This is something I need, sometimes its hard cause they don't want to get dirty and sweaty, or put in any type of effort but once they get out they have a great time.

Itchy_Ivy

I'm with waverider365. My girls definitely don't like to get sweaty and dirty, but they do like the adventures. I am looking for this book because we like reading and they will learn more about how good it is the outdoors.

Tired_Sneakers

There should be more books about the greatness of the great outdoors. Our family is a bookworm kind of a family, and having books that motivates the younger kids to explore and enjoy nature would be fantastic.