Love but Allergic

Noah

I love fishing anytime day or night. I just can not eat it becuase I am highly allergic to it. I have no issues catching and releasing them, but can not gut, nor be around them while they are being cooked. This was an issue for my wife as her favorite place to go out to eat is Red Lobster! But our daughter takes her their so we are ok now!

Thumper

Man that has to be tough to not be able to eat what you catch. I would have to have a lot more self discipline than I have now to be able to do what you do. I don't like fish often but the wild caught stuff is so much better than the store bought I won't eat any but what I've caught. I feel for ya man.

CBatch

That would stink being allergic to fish. I find that pretty neat that you can fish and touch it there but you can't be around it or clean it. Wonder why that is so?

JDSport

Wow I never knew anyone that was allergic to fish! My mom is allergic to Oranges of all things so I do know weird. I am not allergic to anything that I have been around or ate so I guess I am lucky.

faye

I am like you, but I prefer not to look while the fish I caught is being cleaned and organs have been removed. The fish meat that has been grilled is very tempting to eat though.

crosscountry

That would stink! I love to eat fish. I am allergic to citrus fruits and tomatoes but I still eat them from time to time. I just deal with the hives that come with it.