Magazines

Rider One

Do you read any magazines dealing with the outdoor life, like Outdoors or Yachting? I get a lot of ideas of things to do and places to go someday from reading them. The scenery is so inviting.

dinosaur

troublemaker
No. I don't. Most of what I've seen dealing with the outdoor life is a fallacy. It paints the wrong picture. Outdoors is the most violent place imagineable. Everything is fighting to survive, even the grass. When you are indoors, you are in a controlled environment. You decide what and whom shall invade your domain. Outdoors, you have no control. There are many things that can and will happen if you wait long enough.

Refrigerator

Rider One/ I read anything that has anything to do with outdoors and my main interests are Backpacking related, Gear, clothing, First aid, destinations and just about anything I can use to fill my mind with what I live for...Backpacking
I read them as I see and get them in my hands...

CozInCowtown

Yes and no.
I run a Hunting Organisation here in Texas that produces a magazine, I am very active in that.
I am also a life member of most of the major clubs and organisations dealing with hunting and firearms so I get so many magazines I seldome get a chance to read them all. Most of the time they get tossed in a box and shipped to a buddy of mine working in Iraq.