Mosquitoes

bsmit212

Yeah, I have been hearing the same for lots of other stuff too. All kind of bugs, my big worry is the ticks with my pup. I have also heard this for snakes. Just be careful this summer.

carmen

I knew I hated those things for a reason. We just had the guys out the other day to spray our house down, same guys we use for the company office too. They said Mosquitoes are all over the place and avoid any standing water if you can. Anyone know how to handle little weird beetles by chance? We are seeing those too, creepy buggers.

campclose

Its that time of year again. They are terrible here at my place (crick runs out back). Those darn insects and all bugs love water! I'll be carrying Off with me everywhere.

Greatoutdoors

I HATE mosquitoes. We actually haven't been able to let the kids play outside because we are having such issues with mosquitoes, gnats, and some kind of flies that bite!

Gondor

This is nothing new because experienced hikers have always been prepared for them by carrying insect repellents and treating their clothes and gear with it.

dinosaur

troublemaker
It looked like it was going to be a bad year for mosquitoes and ticks here but Indiana is in a drought situation. It killed off the ticks and I was out last night until 11PM and didn't get bit by a mosquito.

rubbersoul

I expected them to be bad in WI as well, but I hardly touched the OFF can. I did get bit around the ankles some, but it wasn't much considering my flesh has historically been mosquito candy.

Snakestriper

Those things you wear around your wrist purchased at your local chain pharmacy works well, also try rubbing yourself with a "Bounce" fabric softner.

I've heard about the listerine but havent tried it myself.