Motorcyles

Gwen

My partner says: "I have found that ATVs and Trikes instill too much of a sense of "False Security" when riding. The knowledge that I only have two wheels under me has always kept me focused and alert!" Do you feel the same way?

oldsarge

Back when I used to ride dirts bikes, I felt secure on two wheels. But I think it all depends on what your style of riding is. On the street I'd prefer two wheels, off road out exploring the wilderness somewhere, I'd prefer a ATV. Not really into trikes at all, especially those new inverted trikes with the two wheels up front.

outwest

I have a feeling of anything, being on a trike is where I would mess up. I guess me and odd numbers have some long history of not getting alone, its evens or its not for me.

Hector

I don't feel any less alert when on an ATV than I do when on a Motorcycle. The prospect of having a date with the wire brush is enough to keep me alert and focused on both!

Lorax

Motorcycles scare the hell out of me. It is that fear that has kept me safe for over 20 years of riding.
I don't ride if I don't feel 100%. I don't ride when tired. I try to limit night riding as much as possible, I am more alert on holiday, high traffic weekends. I take more back roads when possible to avoid traffic. In other words....I take no chances and it's worked so far.

2006 Star (Yamaha) Stratoliner