Music At Your Site?

WalkingMan

I love playing the guitar and a couple of other stringed instruments. I generally take a guitar with me when I camp because it's easy to get in some practice during the evening hours and it's relaxing to me. I try not to bother the other campers though. Do you take a musical instrument or canned music with you when you camp?

Grizzly

Grizzled Camper
Yes I do. But I do not play music after 9pm if I'm in a ccampground.

I once got in an arguement with a hippy for playing my music in Yellow Stone national park while I was making dinner. Appartently she didn't like Johnny Cash.

She claimed I was ruining the nature. Whatever that meant.

Hikebike

I don't own a musical instrument but we always have music playing throughout the day at the campsite. We have a big speaker that we can hook our iPod into so we have music at the campfire. I wish I knew how to play a guitar.

rockytibby

I bought a folk guitar at a yard sale a couple of years back. I was going to teach myself to play but haven't yet. My husband keeps asking me about it so I guess I should put some effort into it. Plus it would be fun to play your own music. Has anyone ever joined in playing with you?

Smack

I don't go anywhere without my trusted harmonica. It's like a smoker who doesn't have any cigarettes on him; I feel lost without my harmonica. I like playing it after dark, but never after 9 o'clock.