Outdoor TV?

hippieP

I think this is only available for Verizon customers (and I use ATT) but is there something else similar that ATT people could use? I would love to get random updates and shows about the outdoors on my cell if I could.

CFlyer

This is great when you don't want to miss an episode of the TV show you are watching regularly. I don't have a cellphone that can access TV shows but I think my laptop can do as long as there is a signal where I'm going.

rockin

I just saw the ads for this and I didn't think it was Verizon. I thought it was a cable provider through your cell phone? I don't know though.

I'm not into watching TV when I camp. I set the DVR at home and watch when I get home.

MountainMan22

I wouldn't be watching tv while caming either, but there are other times like when you are waiting or something and it would be handy. Unfortunately, I have a Blackberry that has crappy multimedia features so I can't really watch anything clear.

danny28

I agree it would be a nice feature for when you are waiting (or bored at work). I don't know which cell phone services offer this though. I haven't heard of any yet in this area.

campershell

We don't watch tv while camping either. Getting away from the tv and the computer once in a while is one of the main reasons why we go camping.

elizabeth

We're pretty close to breaking down and getting something for entertainment like that that we can take on camping trips. We'd have to get something a little bigger or there would be bloodshed.

Hector

Can someone explain to me exactly what this is? Is it a phone app that streams shows to a special TV? I guess I don't get it.

I suppose it would be nice if you were spending a month somewhere but when I'm gone for a week I want to be GONE. No phone, no laptop and no TV.