Pony vs Big Horse

agnes21

If you like a horse riding, are you prefer to riding a pony or a big horse instead? A big horse looks scary for a first timer, but they can be very gentle once you get to know each other.

newname19

I haven't ride on any horses before but I would love to.
My parents think it is way to dangerous and won't let me ride on horses :)
I rode on a elephant once though when my parents weren't checking =D

tour

I have gone on horse riding. I would prefer a big horse as it would be really adventurous to ride one. The love riding through wild places. I love to ride horse through a small jungle.

ahmedabad

I like big horse !!
But still not aware from big horse how can i ride on it ?
If I am aware from it then definitely I go only on big horse riding....

shaan

I prefer big horse because Horse riding isn’t for everyone, but it is good exercise, and there are many benefits of horse riding. Horses are unique animals - they really mirror human emotions. If you’re feeling uncertain, then the horse will feel the same way. If you’re feeling afraid, they’ll also pick up on that as well and have fear themselves.

sunny

As my first horse riding experience was too bad i neither like them both. I am scared!!!

tpk

i prefer big horse as it is faster and stronger than pony.The speed with which a horse travels is thrice than a pony...

henry

I prefer pony as they are easy to control. I find it very easy to control a pony than a big one. Also they are very friendly than the big ones.

steven

i prefer both because i love horse in general, so i dont want to differentiate them even its a pony or a big one ill love them and i love to ride them.

anand

i would like to ride a big horse other than a pony because riding a big horse gives me a smart look while riding them and its soo good riding them.

justontime

I have grown up with horses so I have ridden ponies and horses. It really depends on your own height and weight as to what you should ride. I loved my pony, he was fast, naughty and brave; ponies have lots of personality. I have ridden lots of horses including big 17hh horses, they are not necessarily faster than ponies and ponies are not easier to control. They are all individuals.