Rain pounding on the camper

CBatch

I love laying in the camper and listening to the rain. I don't like to camp in the rain but when it rains we head in to the camper and we just listen to the pitter patter!

SuperFish

As used to the noise as I should be by now, I still can't sleep when it rains and just lay awake talking. Sometimes I think my wife gets fed up!

CBatch

That is funny because I'm the exact opposite. Rain on any roof makes me sleepy. We have a tin roof over our kitchen and I love to sit out there and relax when it rains. It's just so peaceful.

Noah

Rain on the roof makes me sleepy too, no matter what the roof is made of! I love the smell of the rain and sound. I just don't like getting a vehicle or equipment stuck in the mud.

CBatch

Stuck in the mud, now that sounds like when I was younger and went muddin a lot! I loved that as a teenager, but not now as an adult. I think the rain sounds the best on the tin roof.

BigBear

I sleep like a rock when it rains. There's nothing better than the rain falling and a gentle breeze bringing that sweet smell into the house(without getting everything wet of course).

lbean

I also love the sound of rain hitting a camper or even a roof top. There is nothing more relaxing than the constant tapping to lull me in to a sound sleep.

HikingGuy

I find water in any form relaxing and peaceful, rain, waves crashing, water running, it all makes me want to go to sleep. Glad I am not alone.