Re-thinking any plans?

Betty

Has the recent jump in the price of gas caused you re-think any of your outdoor excursion plans for the upcoming season? We scratched a couple of trips off our list as a result.

rockytibby

So far we haven't changed our plans. I dont know where you live, but the gas prices here in northern cali. are 4.25 per gallon. Its just me and my husband and two dogs, so far we can manage. We decided not to have kids because of the way the world has become.

Footprints

I haven't had to cancel anything yet, but I have decided to stay a bit closer to home than I normally do, especially not knowing how much it's going to cost tomorrow.

LittleLady

We have already decided to hold off on planning anymore trips that were a month or so out. We just want to wait and see where the prices go to, and then decide if we want to go. I'm not driving 400+ miles one way at $4.50 a gallon just for fun.

Pepsigal

We have a few trips planned, but so far we haven't added any more to it. Gas is over $5 a gallon here and it only stands to go up again.

Grandpa

Actually, four of my planned trips will be condensed into two. (benefits of being retired) I will do one hike and instead of coming home for a few days, continue to the next.