Redneck Camping Guide

Shanna

I was cruising You Tube today and came upon this video. I swear these guys must live near me!!!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t It's pretty funny actually. I love the trailer hitch toilet seat!:tinysmile_hmm_t: Here's the link:

YouTube - Redneck Camping Guide

firefly

That was pretty funny. And actually the toilet seat thing we have done before. Except we were camping in our truck with a bed mattress in the back. We were at the Daytona 500 and camped for free behind a Hooters restaurant. lol. We (the women) sat on the bumper on the back of the truck and hung toilet paper on a tree branch.

Gopher

Gosh almighty! That's really funny. Thanks for the laugh today. Yeah, I think these boys live near everyone. I have a next door neighbor who does a lot of this just around his house. Of course I'm a redneck too! :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

LytWind

I just love the "hunting of the barn meat". Thanks for the laugh and there are some truths in that show especially with camp fire conversation. Sometimes odd things are talked about around camp fires.

Mr.Hiker

They are awesome. Do they have a show of their own. I would love to watch them on a regular basis.

I had to admit that I did what Larnold do by calling his wife and tell her bad things wherein its not really happening.