Sleeping routine

Flowerchild

What time do you find yourself going to bed when you are camping? Do you sleep in or do you get up earlier than you would if you were at home?

Lovefall

We go to bed late and get up early. It's camping and that is the way we have always done it. We like to sit around the campfire into the wee hours of the night and then rise and shine before a lot of other people are awake.

campgirl

We are a lot like lovefall then. We are up late telling ghost stories around the campfire and eating s'mores and then we are up early too. I tell you there is nothing like your own bed to sleep in. I don't sleep well in the camper or the tents.

Outdooruser

My husband is in bed before any of us because he is a 4am early bird. I am usually the last one up and the last one out of bed. It works though. I keep the fire going and fill it full before I go to bed and hubby gets it going in the morning so the kids and I don't freeze.

Barney

Definitely we go to sleep earlier because there are no TVs or stuff to keep us awake too long into the night. I think that's the beauty of nature and camping.