Strongest Flashlight?

Woods

What's the strongest flashlight you have ever own, brightness-wise? I know there are a few ways to measure this, but let's take lumen as the unit of measure here.

Lamebeaver

I had a spotlight that was approx. 3M lumens. I say approximately because it was rated at 250,000 candle power, and there's no easy way to convert.

ppine

Forester
The lithium powered flashlights like the ones used by the police and military are almost too bright unless you want to blind someone at night on purpose.

Years ago I did some nighttime wildlife surveys looking for some rare mammals. We located critters like deer, antelope, rattlesnakes, and even spiders by their eye shine. We used hand held 1 million candlepower spot lights.

bsmit212

Surefire that i found, which was nice b/c i looked it up and it is like a $200 flashlight. However I perfer my Maglights. The surefire was too bight and didnt pentrate the tree line very well, also it would just eat through expensive camera batteries like crazy. My mag lights are just about as bright, pentrate the tree line better, and are last alot longer on alot cheaper batteries, and alot cheaper to get in the first place.