Turkey Call Phone Ring

Tubby

I met a guy the other day who had a turkey call for his cell phone ring tone. I laughed because when I heard it we were in the doctor's office. That is not a sound I am used to hearing when I'm sitting in the lobby of the local doctor.

dinosaur

troublemaker
It also has the added advantage of being able to take your cell phone with you on turkey hunts without spooking the birds when you get a call.

EddieK47

Old Yankee
Hi...

That inconsiderate creep in the DR's office deserves to have his cell phone shoved up his beak...!!
I agree.When in any kind of place like that I always shut my phone off.On very rare occasions,if I am waiting for an important call,I have mine on vibrate but thats very rare.

LovingNature

Yes, I do think there are places to have phones on and off (or vibrate). It can be so annoying to hear a phone ring in a place that is normally quiet. Especially so if it has a very unique ring to it.

KatieMarie

Yes, I imagine that was a bit funny. Rude but funny none the less. I also think there is a place to turn off phones for a while or at least what was mentioned, put them on vibrate.

Bob

I think that is a scream! Not that it went off in the doctor's office, of course, but that, as a hunter, he had the creativity to put it on there.

Fox38

That is crazy funny. I can't believe how many ring tones there are out there. I love it though - turkey hunting and you get a call and it actually brings the turkeys to you!

Scotty

Hey, I'd be looking around for the bird while trying to grab for my non-existant gun. Maybe that would be better than the turkey call I have. Did it sound like a hen or a turkey?

Qweetzy

Cool!! I wonder where he downloaded it from? I'd love to have that or a moose call as a ring tone. Talk about freaking people in the local big box store out! A loud moose call would certainly do it.

AlwaysOutdoors

I think now a days they probably have a phone ring that would suit just about any body. I've heard some weird ones before. I just don't like hearing them go off where they shouldn't be.

dinosaur

troublemaker
I see a couple of comments about a cell phone ringing in a doctor's office. Who cares? Since when is a doctor's office hallowed ground?