UTV recommendations?

Kooky

I'm looking into buying a new UTV. I like the Rangers and I like the RZR version of those as well but I also like the diesels I've saw. Do any of you own a diesel UTV or know someone who does? I would like to find someone who can give me an educated opinion on them instead of just some guy wanting to make a few more bucks by talking me into buying the diesel because it is more expensive over the gas if you know what I mean.

Briant

I have a 2009 Kawasaki Mule 4010. It is diesel and 4x4. I would go with diesel if you need a worker but if you just need a toy then gas is going to be cheaper on you for repairs and maintenance when it comes time.

Kooky

I have a 2009 Kawasaki Mule 4010. It is diesel and 4x4. I would go with diesel if you need a worker but if you just need a toy then gas is going to be cheaper on you for repairs and maintenance when it comes time.
I have looked at those and think they are pretty nice. We do a lot of work using the quads and this will be used to take over some of that so the diesel would probably fit the purpose better.

Are there any specific Can-Ams that are diesel groundpounder?